This Guacamole is my families favourite, we were fortunate to have lived in places where avocadoes were easily available, so I have prepared this dip a million times for every occasion from birthday parties, brunch, or for sundowners with friends. Now in Europe, avocadoes are really accessible something that makes me very happy!!!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 ripe medium tomato
- Juice and zest of 1 lime or lemon
- 1 spring onion
- Salt and pepper
- As you chop all the ingredients, keep adding them to a bowl
- Chop the avocados in small chunks
- Chop tomato in smaller pieces
- Chop finely spring onions (you can use also red onions if you like stronger taste)
- Grind the zest of a lemon or lime…. this adds a great additional lemony taste.
- Add the lime or lemon juice to taste… I used the whole lemon
- Add fine chopped fresh coriander
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- For an additional spicy touch, you could also add a bit of hot chili flakes to taste.
Mix well… I don’t like to over mix it, since I like my Guacamole a bit chunky. If you prefer a smother finish, you can also mash the avocado completely before adding the other ingredients. You can serve it with chips, I served it with carrot and cucumber.
One Comment Add yours
Me gusta el aguacate, lo he probado en diferentes sitios, pero no hay como los aguacates de los valles alrededor de Quito 👌